What data do we store?
We keep a record of a range of customer data relevant to business interactions. This information is retained indefinitely, or until it it's deletion is requested.
1. Customer names
2. Business addresses
3. Email addresses
4. Website addresses
5. Website engagement
6. Information from conversations regarding enquiries, quotes, and commercial deals.
7. Email activity, engagement etc - through Mailchimp
What we do not store
Personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation.
How do we use your data?
- To ensure we can tailor our communications to you to ensure they are relevant to your needs and situation. It doesn't benefit us or you for us to send you spam, whatever marketing channel that may be through.
- To process your company orders for our products and services and to bill for the same
- To provide you with the products and services you have ordered
- To send you relevant information, educational and promotional. We work on an 'quality over quantity basis' and such will only send you information we feel is valuable to you.
- To administer contests and competitions and personalise your visits to our online services
Where we process your information on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by:
1. Writing a letter
2. Sending an email
3. Calling us
All contact details can be found here
Our website makes use of non-invasive (no personal data) cookies to provide you with an enhanced user experience. By continuing to use the site, you consent to this.Close More
A cookie is a small file containing text and numbers generated by the website and passed from your browser back to our website when you revisit the site.
A cookie is used here to allow you to navigate the site, log in etc. Without this cookie (called a session cookie), this site would not work properly and so this has already been set.
We use a popular statistics tool called Google Analytics which uses non invasive cookies to allow us to find out how effective our marketing is, based on referencing how you got to our website (search engine, direct, or from another site etc).
We use an animation based rotating image which uses a cookie to know which image was last displayed so that as you move from page to page you are not seeing the same image every time.
We can also make use of third party services such as video clip players which can set cookies, for example to enable them to know that you part played a video clip previously, or to store customised settings such as brightness or volume. Close